Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Refection Blog

After careful consideration I have to admit that I have not lived up to the grade that I thought I deserved at the beginning of the course. This is not because I have not done the work but I don't think I have the best work of which I am capable. I did the work, the projects, the blogs, and the assigments.

But I have to admit that I did not participate in class communications and that I was not as vocal in my views and perspectives as much as the other students. I did not go as much in depth as the other students with the literature and my blogs were not as detailed and full of examples as the other students.

Additionally, I was also absent and handed in a blog later than it was due. And I did not tweet as much as I could have tweeted over the topics and class discussions. I really believe that I could have done more in the class and offered more to class discussions in person and in the blogs and readings.

Therefore, the grade I believe I deserve in this course is not the A which I thought off at the beginning of the semester. I believe I deserve a B for my final grade this semester. I did do all the blogs, projects, and I participated in the course. This is why I believe that I should get a B in the course, I mean, seeing that the Dr of the course agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment